Salary: Circa £20,000 – £25,000 PA (based on experience)
Location: Farnham, Surrey
Full time role
20 days holiday excluding annual public holidays
We are looking for a highly personable and driven candidate who will primarily be responsible for supporting the sales team in the office and working with sustainable developers and architect clients. We need a self-motivated individual who is very driven, personable, honest and has bags of passion to join our team.
There are some key qualities we are looking for. Are you naturally…
- Great with people
- A good listener
- A great multi-tasker and excellent at personal time management
- Proud of your attention to detail
If so, we want to hear from you.
You will work directly with the director and form a key part of the team to help grow our unique and exciting business to great new heights.
With any smaller business it is challenging and you’ll need to be driven to succeed but in return you will be financially rewarded and recognised for your hard work.
A typical day will see you being responsible for:
- Taking incoming calls
- Talking to clients and understanding their needs
- Creating and following up client proposals
- General support of sales team
- Carrying out day-to-day administration such as simple job tracking spreadsheets and updating our customer relationship management (CRM) system
If you think you have something great to offer we want to hear from you. Apply now via our Contact Us page to register your interest.