Renewable Energy Consultant
Salary: Circa £40,000 PA
Location: Farnham, Surrey
Core hours: 8.30am – 5pm, Monday to Friday
We are looking for an experienced, highly personable and driven candidate who will primarily be responsible for working with the technical team as a renewable energy design consultant. We need a self-motivated individual who is very comfortable with numbers, logical thinking and has bags of passion and integrity to join our team.
Renewable energy experience is a core requirement.
There are some key qualities we are looking for. Are you naturally…
- Great with numbers
- An efficient, logical and structured thinker
- Capable of learning and taking on new information
- Capable of simplifying complicated scenarios into understandable and clear actions
If so, we want to hear from you.
You will work directly with the energy consultancy team and form a key part to help grow our unique and exciting business to great new heights.
With any smaller business it is challenging and you’ll need to be driven to succeed but in return you will be financially rewarded and recognized for your hard work.
A typical day will see you being responsible for:
- Undertaking heat loss studies based on architects plans
- Undertaking thermal and ventilation modelling (IES VE)
- Undertaking renewable energy feasibility studies
- Compiling mechanical system specification and design tender packages
- Communicating with external specialist energy assessors
- Helping to improve and create background calculation spreadsheets for a range of renewable energy technologies
We also do a lot of work with Microsoft Excel so competency in using this package is a must.
If you think you have something great to offer we want to hear from you. Apply now via our Contact Us page to register your interest.