Mechanical and Electrical Design Engineer
Salary: £45,000 – £50,000 based on experience
Location: Farnham, Surrey
Pension and performance-related bonus scheme
20 days annual holiday excluding public holidays
We are looking for a driven candidate who will primarily be responsible for producing tender design mechanical and electrical design schemes for low energy domestic and commercial building schemes. We need a meticulous and accurate individual who is focused on high standards and has bags of passion to join our growing team.
Renewable energy systems design experience is a key requirement and you should have familiarity with the following areas and technologies…
- Ground and air source heat pumps
- Underfloor heating
- Solar PV and battery storage
- MVHR and air conditioning
- Solar thermal
- Standard MEP areas such small power, basic AV, hot and cold water distribution, etc.
There are also some key qualities we are looking for. Are you naturally…
- Focused on quality
- Meticulous and accurate
- Good at working with wider design teams
If so, we want to hear from you.
You will form a key part of the design team to help grow our unique and exciting business to great new heights.
With any smaller business it is challenging and you’ll need to be driven to succeed but in return you will be financially rewarded and recognized for your hard work.
A typical day will see you being responsible for:
- Building heat load studies
- System schematics production
- Technical drawing production
- Tender specification production
- Liaising with client and design team to refine solutions
If you think you have something great to offer we want to hear from you. Apply now via our Contact Us page to register your interest.