Continual Professional Development
Want to stay up-to-date with the latest in sustainable energy technology and subsidy advances?
Fulfil your CPD obligations against key topics in the RIBA CPD Core Curriculum; book one of our complementary CPD sessions today! We cover a range of renewable energy CPD topics; let us know your requirements and we’ll tailor our sessions to suit you.
Our wide range of energy efficiency topics include:
- Renewable energy technology overview
- Thermal overheating and ventilation modelling
- Grants and subsidies
- Specification and design
- Project planning and integration
Choose from our on-site and virtual CPD in either “lunch & learn” formats or as longer bespoke training sessions.
• Heat pump technologies
• Biomass technologies
• Solar PV and battery storage
• Underfloor heating and radiators
Grants and subsidies
• Domestic RHI and FIT schemes
• Non-Domestic RHI and FIT schemes
Specification and design
• Renewable technology tender specification explained
• How to determine optimal site suitability
Project planning and integration
• Eco project pitfalls and planning for success
• Eco building design and integration considerations
“Mesh’s visit was the most informative, most interesting and most relevant CPD we have had to date.”
Plan A Architects, Grayshott
Don’t settle for a generic CPD session! We tailor and adjust each session based on your practice’s knowledge and experience for relevant content to engage and inspire your team.