Your Smartest Investment
Creating a modern home with minimal running costs and a low environmental impact means investing in your future and the future of our planet. Such a worthwhile investment needs careful thought and planning. This isn’t the place to rely on Google searches and second hand advice; a combination that can cost you financially and emotionally. With the average cost of fixing a project at triple the cost of doing it correctly in the first place, getting the right support at the start of your build is a wise move.
Choosing to work with professional energy consultants is a truly worthwhile investment in the future of your project. Proven positive ROI and a “we’ll take care of it” approach gives our clients the peace of mind that they’ve made the right choice. Here’s why:
- You’ll be working with people who know all there is to know about incorporating sustainable energy into a build. Let us be your personal team of experts. We dedicate ourselves to staying fully informed in changes in eco-policy, technological developments and the latest research, making us industry go-to experts in eco-builds.
- You’ll save yourself time and headaches by passing the supplier selection and tender process to us. Our little black book is bulging with top-notch suppliers and installers. Let us demystify the jargon and review the tender documents, helping your project run more smoothly and cost-effectively.
- You’ll achieve an average C02 reduction of 95% on your new build when you implement our advice. We’ll make sure you don’t compromise on sub-standard solutions, supporting your investment on time and money in building an “eco” home.
- Plenty of people get very excited at the prospect of seeing a 600% return on investment in our services. (No, we’re not exaggerating. Give us a shout and we’ll send you our calculations, for you to see for yourself.) The money you save on utilities and gain in subsidies easily outweighs the investment in our services – typically 0.5% – 1.5% of the total build cost if you’re curious.
- Our practical and responsible approach is something that makes our customers very happy. We’ll be there for you from start to finish, helping make sure everything goes as smoothly as possible.
Beautiful, useable, energy-efficient homes shouldn’t be the stuff of dreams. Work with us for a practical and informed approach to successfully building your dream home.
Get inspired and see how we’ve helped our other clients by looking at our testimonials and case studies.